Ask A Genius 334 – Science and Religion (4)
October 28, 2017
[Beginning of recorded material]
Rick Rosner: Others I see pertaining to things that not only non-contradictory things can exist and non-contradiction becomes stronger with the more information you have in the system, and that the system was loaded with information is fuzzy.
You have all sorts of things that in ways are dictated more or less by quantum mechanics, where they can exist or not exist.
They are kind of on the cusp of being in existence till you see that they do or don’t contradict the rest of the information in the system and the more information you have in the system the more you have to be contradicted and the more things kind of have to come in line with the rest of the information that exists, so it’s a fuzzy kind of system of rules and existences that gets tired and tired the more information you have which means more space, more time for matter because all those things reflect the amount of information in the system and then so I mean that still doesn’t allow for a creator or a religious point of view.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
 Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
For further information on the formatting guidelines incorporated into this document, please see the following documents:
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
License and Copyright
In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal 2012-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.