Ask A Genius 441 – Waiting for the Shoes (and the Beat) to Drop (3)
November 12, 2018
[Beginning of recorded material]
Rick Rosner: Stupid stuff continues to happen and come out of the White House every day. So, I think that in the years to come; this period will be the focus of some movies, some books, similar to other crisis points in history, e.g., the Cuban Missile Crisis, Watergate, and so on.
All of those have been crisis points in the history of the country. With the Cuba Missile Crisis, it was supercharged for 10 days, where Americans didnèt know whether or not they would be blown up in a nuclear war.
Similarly, we donèt know how much damage will be done when Trump is held to account. It is not 100% certain if he can be held in check via normal legislative means. That’s it. We are in limbo.
We are in limbo with the real possibility of horrible stuff happening and now know what that horrible stuff will be.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
 Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
For further information on the formatting guidelines incorporated into this document, please see the following documents:
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
License and Copyright
In-Sight Publishing by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing 2012-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.