Ask A Genius 234 – Socialist Bouncing Pillow
Scott Douglas Jacobsen & Rick Rosner
July 20, 2017
[Beginning of recorded material]
Rick Rosner: So, you may have kind of a socialist floor, a bouncing pillow that keeps the poor from being too poor thanks to a guaranteed minimum wage. But, those people won’t be living in luxury though certain aspects of that life may look semi-luxurious from our point of view. When you have, when even the poorest people can afford TV’s that cover an entire wall.
Which is straight Ray Bradbury in the 1950’s but is slowly coming true. And you know, decent food, clothing, semi-crappy shelter but not enough work and perhaps resentment against the have’s. And the have’s may be more and more obvious, based on them looking old and weird.
Anyway, that’s enough of that. I am going to start veering into pure twaddle.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
 Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
For further information on the formatting guidelines incorporated into this document, please see the following documents:
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
License and Copyright
In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal 2012-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.