Ask A Genius 239 – Paul Ryan Thang
Scott Douglas Jacobsen & Rick Rosner
July 25, 2017
[Beginning of recorded material]
Rick Rosner: We see the outcome of this Paul Ryan thing because of the short term follow-up. I don’t know which is sort of all dress code. That was a few days ago and. It will come in. And. Done will are so many more serious issues. In trying to get women to wear sleeves. Or I guess he has a protocol right under some kind of protocol that was so.
Trump gets his tax which he probably won’t. He hasn’t been able to get anything yes. That people making twenty five thousand dollars a year will all say forty dollars a year in taxes while people making three point four million dollars a year will save nine hundred thirty-seven thousand seven hundred dollars. So with that much policy they’re trying to get through.
Health care is tax cuts for the very wealthy. That’s insane. Oh, Ryan’s not the one to push that particular tax. But the justification for cutting taxes primarily on the rich has always been trickle down.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
 Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
For further information on the formatting guidelines incorporated into this document, please see the following documents:
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
License and Copyright
In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal 2012-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing and In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.