Ask A Genius 474 – The King’s Ball(s), and All Out Celebration (2)
December 15, 2018
[Beginning of recorded material]
Scott Douglas Jacobsen: How is this going to be perceived?
Rick Rosner: There is the investigation that will start shortly into one of Trump’s country clubs. Abuse of mostly undocumented labor and these laborers have been abused.
So, all this stuff is going to come out about Trump. Reasonable people think this will be revealed when the Democrats take over the house and have the power to subpoena tax records and everything else.
And when Mueller gets closer to the end of his investigation, it will show that Trump has had a criminal career spanning 40 years or more. But Republicans and evangelicals are saying well as long as the country is in good shape.
None of this stuff matters. It is all inconsequential stuff that nobody got killed. It is in. It is violating campaign finance laws and paying off mistresses and all this is okay. It wouldn’t have been OK. I get most of my information from Twitter. Everybody is saying, “Well, this is rank hypocrisy.”
That had Democrats did any of this stuff. It would be different. The Republicans were going crazy. In fact, they did go crazy over stuff that was much more minor when it was done by Democrats. Some angry liberals think Springsteen, possibly Michael Moore, are saying that Trump may well get re-elected, even as all the stuff he’s done as a fraud is revealed.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
 Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
For further information on the formatting guidelines incorporated into this document, please see the following documents:
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
License and Copyright
In-Sight Publishing by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing 2012-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.