Ask A Genius 475 – The Next While in Crazyville’s Villa
December 16, 2018
[Beginning of recorded material]
Scott Douglas Jacobsen: Where does this leave real knowledge of the situation?
Rick Rosner: There are plenty of reasonable opinions, which means nobody knows what’s going to happen exactly.
But it is reasonable to think that all these investigations mean that Trump will not get re-elected. His approval currently runs at about 42 percent, which is a crazy high number for a guy as bad as he is. He thought earlier this week; he got pissed that Michael Cohen was going to prison.
Mueller issued two more memos about ongoing investigations. Trump did not even show up to work one day this week on Wednesday. Even though, he lives in the place where he works. All he had to do was put on a robe and slippers and go downstairs, but he stayed upstairs all day sulking.
I do not think that has ever happened before in the history of the presidency; that a president takes a sulk day. I mean everything is completely nuts. and the Republicans and Trump’s base, which include lots of faithful Christians, are pretending that this is okay.
It means that even after Trump fails to be re-elected, if he does fail to be re-elected; this will probably by then be one quarter to one-third of the country. They won’t go away. That strain of nationalism, xenophobia, and anti-science.
[End of recorded material]
American Television Writer
Scott Douglas Jacobsen
Editor-in-Chief, In-Sight Publishing
 Four format points for the session article:
- Bold text following “Scott Douglas Jacobsen:” or “Jacobsen:” is Scott Douglas Jacobsen & non-bold text following “Rick Rosner:” or “Rosner:” is Rick Rosner.
- Session article conducted, transcribed, edited, formatted, and published by Scott.
- Footnotes & in-text citations in the interview & references after the interview.
- This session article has been edited for clarity and readability.
For further information on the formatting guidelines incorporated into this document, please see the following documents:
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Citation Guide: APA. Retrieved from http://www.lib.sfu.ca/system/files/28281/APA6CitationGuideSFUv3.pdf.
- Humble, A. (n.d.). Guide to Transcribing. Retrieved from http://www.msvu.ca/site/media/msvu/Transcription%20Guide.pdf.
License and Copyright
In-Sight Publishing by Scott Douglas Jacobsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.in-sightjournal.com and www.rickrosner.org.
© Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing 2012-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Scott Douglas Jacobsen, Rick Rosner, and In-Sight Publishing with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.